HAVERING SCHOOLWEAR LIMITED,
119 BELGRAVE AVENUE, GIDEA PARK, ESSEX, RM2 6PS
Tel: 01708 767890 www.haveringschoolwear.co.uk
EACH ITEM OF UNIFORM MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED
WITH THE NAME OF THE OWNER
WINTER UNIFORM (from October half term until 30th April)
Skirts should be worn KNEE LENGTH
Year 7 Fitted lilac check short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 8 Fitted lilac check short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 9 Fitted plain lilac short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 10 Fitted plain lilac short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 11 Fitted white short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Please note that retainers or any others ear pieces other than a small 5 millimetres will not be tolerated.
NO facial or other body piercing (eg: tongue studs etc). Tattoos are NOT acceptable.
Years 9, 10 & 11: No false tan, no nail polish, no fake eye lashes but discreet make up is acceptable. Any decision regarding ‘discreet’ make up will be left to the discretion of the Progress Manager.
SUMMER UNIFORM (after Easter break) – as above except:
P.E. EQUIPMENT – all PE kit must have the students’ name embroidered on them
These items must be purchased from Havering Schoolwear:
These items must be labelled with students’ first initial and surname:
1. Black Tracksuit with school logo
2. White Polo shirt with school logo
3. Sweatshirt with logo (optional)
These items are available from Havering Schoolwear or from other Sports Shops:
4. Plain black football shorts
5. Purple hockey/football socks
6. Trainers/ non –marking sole – NO PLIMSOLLS/ORCONVERSE/CANVAS/HIGH TOP TRAINERS/BOOTS
7. Astro turf boots for all weather pitch and field- no football boots (studs or blades)
8. Shin pads for football and hockey
9. Plain black footless leggings – no jazz pants or flares
10. Plain black long/short sleeved leotard – optional
11. Black Gloves and Hat
12. Gum shield – advisable for hockey
1. Science overall (optional)
2. Technology apron
3. H.E. apron
1. Plain black with no writing
2. Substantial size (appropriate for carrying books)
If parents are in doubt about the suitability of any items of uniform they intend to
purchase, they should contact the school. This will enable us to work together to
maintain high standards of dress.
6TH FORM – CODE OF DRESS - SMART
The aim is to look professional and business like. If you would not wear your outfit to work in an office environment it is not suitable for wearing to Sixth Form.
Your clothes should be:
We are looking for a Technology Technician READ MORE
MidDay Assistant READ MORE
Havering Teacher Training Partnership
We are a teacher training provider training teachers for the future. READ MORE
Essex Teacher Training
Essex Teacher Training is a large provider of Initial Teacher Training in the Eastern Region READ MORE