SCHOOL UNIFORM LIST
It is recommended that uniform is bought from our official school shop – Havering Schoolwear, as variations may be deemed incorrect.
HAVERING SCHOOLWEAR LIMITED,
119 BELGRAVE AVENUE, GIDEA PARK, ESSEX, RM2 6PS
Tel: 01708 767890 www.haveringschoolwear.co.uk
EACH ITEM OF UNIFORM MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED
WITH THE NAME OF THE OWNER
WINTER UNIFORM (from October half term until 30th April)
- Bottle Green Blazer incorporating embroidered school badge (only available from Havering Schoolwear).
- Bottle Green stitched down box pleat skirt with waistband (only available from Havering Schoolwear).
- Plain Bottle Green V Necked pullover (not sweatshirt material)
Skirts should be worn KNEE LENGTH
Year 7 Fitted lilac check short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 8 Fitted lilac check short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 9 Fitted plain lilac short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 10 Fitted plain lilac short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
Year 11 Fitted white short sleeved, open neck revere collar blouse.
- Plain, dark black, dark blue, dark brown or dark green coat woollen or waterproof. No other colours and no motifs permitted.
- Plain opaque black tights.
- Only shoes of a sensible style in plain black cut below the ankle. NO CANVAS OR PLIMSOLL type shoes. NO KICKER ankle boots, fancy adornments, metal tips, slingbacks, platforms, coloured heels, sandals or trainers, motifs or writing on their shoes.
- Scarf and gloves can be worn to school, but must be taken off inside.
- No Jewellery except for a small 5 millimetres stud, only one in each ear and a wristwatch. No Smart Watches. Studs must be removed during PE & other practical lessons.
Please note that retainers or any others ear pieces other than a small 5 millimetres will not be tolerated.
NO facial or other body piercing (eg: tongue studs etc). Tattoos are NOT acceptable.
- Year 7 & Year 8: No make-up, no false tan, no nail polish, no fake eye lashes.
Years 9, 10 & 11: No false tan, no nail polish, no fake eye lashes but discreet make up is acceptable. Any decision regarding ‘discreet’ make up will be left to the discretion of the Progress Manager.
- Extreme or bizarre hairstyles or colours will not be tolerated. If colour is being used on hair it must be natural colour only. (Colour such as blue, red, purple etc. is not acceptable). Any decision regarding ‘extreme’ haircuts will be left to the discretion of the Headteacher.
- Badges: Only school badges should be worn and one badge for an international or national reputable organisation.
SUMMER UNIFORM (after Easter break) – as above except:
- Plain white ankle socks or opaque black tights, NO trainer socks, no rolled down Knee socks.
- T shirts and polo shirts must not be worn.
P.E. EQUIPMENT – all PE kit must have the students’ name embroidered on them
These items must be purchased from Havering Schoolwear:
These items must be labelled with students’ first initial and surname:
1. Black Tracksuit with school logo
2. White Polo shirt with school logo
3. Sweatshirt with logo (optional)
These items are available from Havering Schoolwear or from other Sports Shops:
4. Plain black football shorts
5. Purple hockey/football socks
6. Trainers/ non –marking sole – NO PLIMSOLLS/ORCONVERSE/CANVAS/HIGH TOP TRAINERS/BOOTS
7. Astro turf boots for all weather pitch and field- no football boots (studs or blades)
8. Shin pads for football and hockey
9. Plain black footless leggings – no jazz pants or flares
10. Plain black long/short sleeved leotard – optional
11. Black Gloves and Hat
12. Gum shield – advisable for hockey
1. Science overall (optional)
2. Technology apron
3. H.E. apron
1. Plain black with no writing
2. Substantial size (appropriate for carrying books)
- These should be black, dark blue, dark brown or dark green only.
- Religious headscarves should be black or white only.
- Beads are allowed.
If parents are in doubt about the suitability of any items of uniform they intend to
purchase, they should contact the school. This will enable us to work together to
maintain high standards of dress.
6TH FORM – CODE OF DRESS - SMART
The aim is to look professional and business like. If you would not wear your outfit to work in an office environment it is not suitable for wearing to Sixth Form.
Your clothes should be:
- Smart black tailored work trousers – no leggings, jeggings or jeans
- Smart black knee length or just above the knee work skirt
- Smart plain black tailored dress or pinafore (no roll neck collars) – Dresses to be work with a cardigan or jacket only, no jumpers.
- A plain white blouse with a collar and sleeves
- A plain cardigan, V neck jumper or blazer (one colour, no logos)
- Plain black or natural tights
- If trousers are worn, then socks or bare feet may be worn with shoes
- Sensible shoes – no high heels, platforms, sandals, trainers or canvas shoes to be worn
- Comfortable, appropriate sportswear and a pair of trainers will be required for PE lessons (fitness, badminton, trampolining etc). No strappy vest tops, crop tops, plimsolls, Converse or hi-tops allowed
- Make up may be worn but should be natural and discreet – no false eyelashes.
- Hair should be a natural colour
- Jewellery may be worn but should be discreet and professional – no facial piercings.
- Outdoor coats and jackets should be removed for lessons and assembly.